• Length: 200 – 300 words for each Blog Topic
• Style: Casual (not regurgitating the textbook) and professional (if a person like Marcus read it he’d be impressed with your thought process and professionalism)
• Editing: Make sure before submission you proofread each post and that it is a final product you are proud to post!
YOUR BLOG TOPICS
BLOG POST 1:
Topic: Humans are more than a Resource: The Soup Market (Links to an external site.)
• What were some of the critical HR issues at this company?
• What type of leadership/management approach did the manager use, and if you were the business owner, what method would you use and why?
• In the end, do you think Marcus made a wise decision regarding the business; why or why?
Blog Post 2
• TOPIC: Business a Force for Good in the World? Queork (Links to an external site.)
• Content for you to address:
o Describe the Key Challenges for this business?
o How did this company integrate Corporate Social Responsibility into their business?
o If this company wanted to engage in the Global Market Place what would be the best approach?
o If you were Marcus would you invest in this company why or why not?
Blog Post 3:
TOPIC Winter has Come! Videos from Module 8: Chapter 17 and 18
Content: After watching Tony Robbins Unshakeable your financial freedom playbook and Becoming Warren Buffet
• Identify 3 takeaways from this content, and explain why they matter to you
• Describe 3 ways you are going to apply the insights from this content and use them going forward